Saturday, April 4, 2009

More People Not Worth The Price Of The Gunpowder To Blow Them To Hell

It has been a while since I've done a Gunpowder post but I think the liars, fools and idiots on parade the past few weeks warrant it.

A perennial...Bill O' Reilly



The Royal Family likes the Obamas. The Queen hugged Michelle, and the I-Pods contents were thoughtful. Sorry they thought the Bushes were classless jackasses. Get over it right-wing fools.

I saw this man in Grand Central. He ran chills down my spine: he even walks in a manner that is hostile. I hate that he is allowed to vent to the entire world, that he has a paid public forum for tantrums that should be reserved for his therapist.


Glen Beck...again, a man who should be crying to his doctor, not in a PAID forum where his loony ideas can influence the gullible fools who watch him. 9/12?? I love Tina Brown's description of him as a "charlatan evangelist" and "frothing". Curse you Fox News.




Rush. Anal poisoning? His speech at CPAC? His wish for Obama to fail? Ugh. This ass is no longer a mere revolting, so-called entertainer, he now believes his own publicity and imagines himself the leader of the conservative movement, and the Republican party.




President Karzai. Review? He's going to review a law that essentially allows husbands to rape their wives? What the hell was he thinking?

No comments: